The Quality Systems Specialist is responsible for the development, maintenance, and guidance/oversight of quality systems specific to Hub NAM SCM and to ensure the systems function in compliance with organizational requirements. This is a remote role and a part time position with 30-32 hours a week.
- Provides oversight for the development and maintenance of quality system programs, systems, processes and procedures that ensure compliance with policies and that the performance and quality of services conform to established internal and external standards and guidelines.
- Provides expertise and guidance on internal quality system requirements to assure compliance.
- Works directly with NAM SCM to provide process oversight on a continuing basis to ensure requirements are met.
- Leads internal audits of quality systems, inspections, and resolution of audit and inspection findings.
- Prepares reports and/or necessary documentation (ex Corrective and Preventative Actions) from completed audits and inspections and provides to applicable stakeholders.
- Assists with the coordination and facilitation of inter-company audits of NAM SCM quality systems.
- Ensures the quality systems, applicable programs and policies are maintained.
- Facilitates global best practice sharing inside Hitachi Energy working toward the achievement of our mission globally.
- Develops and leads internal quality system change management frameworks and document control processes.
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Bachelor degree from an accredited university.
- Candidate must already have work authorization that would permit them to work for Hitachi Energy in the United States.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience, or advanced degree with a minimum of 3 years relevant experience.
- Quality Management System (ISO 9001) experience including functional knowledge of effective root cause investigation (application of root cause analysis tools), corrective and preventive action planning, execution, and verification of effectiveness techniques.
- Quality System Audit and Compliance Experience and/or Auditor/Lead Auditor Certifications (.i.e.: ASQ CQA / ASQ CMDA / Exemplar Global / AAMI, etc.)
- Strong and effective skills for the following: communication (verbal and written), critical thinking, interpersonal communication, organization, time management, and presentation.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite applications (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with SharePoint site development.
- Ability to work effectively within internal and cross functional teams as well as independently to complete objectives.
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)-Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Protected veterans and qualified individuals with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Hitachi Energy career site as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling a Hitachi Energy HR Representative at 1-888-504-2007 or by sending an email to: [email protected]. Resumes and applications will not be accepted in this manner.