You will be a part of a team developing digital collaboration tools with features enabling Analog to Digital. You will be working with a very well-known brand. The current focus is on applications built for use in Microsoft Teams & iOS/Android Mobile Apps. The product backlog has features across a broad range of technologies & business needs. This year is focused on global scalability, compliance & new UX features. The product is all Azure Technology Stack, Github Code Repositories & operates using Agile Scrum Processes. This is a top digital initiative for the company and a fun team to work on!Requirements:
- Fundamental Programming Languages:
- Front-End Development:
- Front-end framework React.js knowledge.
- Back-End Development:
- Server-side programming language C#.Net knowledge.
- Understanding of web servers and server-side application development.
- Knowledge of relational databases (e.g., MSSQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL) and NoSQL databases (e.g., Cosmos DB, MongoDB, Redis).
- Query languages like SQL.
- APIs (Application Programming Interfaces):
- Ability to create and consume RESTful and GraphQL APIs.
- Understanding of API design and integration.
- DevOps and CI/CD:
- Understanding of continuous integration and continuous deployment (CI/CD) pipelines.
- Agile and Collaboration:
- Ability to work in an agile development environment and collaborate with cross-functional teams.
What We OfferEmpowering Projects:
- Build high-scalable, high-load applications
- Implement multi-region deployments and releases
- Make application/platform optimizations
- Develop and maintain software components of the product.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and prioritize features.
- Ensure the quality and timely delivery of software components.
- Participate in troubleshooting and resolving technical issues.
- Adhere to software development best practices and standards.
- Conduct code reviews to ensure high-quality code is produced.
- Implement unit testing to validate software components.
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.