Under the guidance of the Chief Accountant, the Junior Accountant will be responsible for helping and a variety of financial functions including the month-end close, account analysis, audits, day-to-day accounting operations, and other ad-hoc projects. The Junior Accountant is expected to function with an ability to learn, multi-task, help out, and progress in their career.
- Administration, accounting, or economics degree
- Beginner knowledge of accounting principles/concepts
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel) and G-suite
- Upper-Intermediate or higher level of English (both verbal and written)
- Attention to detail
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Maintain a high level of cooperation and rapport with all employees
- Able to multi-task and manage conflicting priorities
- Ability to maintain a professional, courteous demeanor in challenging circumstances
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Clear and effective in all communication, both written and verbal
What We OfferEmpowering Projects:
- Support in the billing process, support for AP, AR, and purchasing process
- Posting business transactions
- Preparing documents for salary calculation
- Control of working hours
- Preparation of information and statements in the area of accounting
- Accounting Filing/Document Management - Systematic archiving
- Preparation of data for internal and external audits
- Ad hoc accounting projects/tasks as required to meet deadlines
- Any other duties in the scope of the role that the company requires
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.