Our client is a globally recognized leader in Commercial Real Estate and is making massive investments in technology to transform both itself and the industry.
As a Program Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing and managing a portfolio of Security Initiatives, ensuring successful delivery in line with client expectations, established timelines, and budgetary constraints. You will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including Technology, Cloud Operations, Cyber Security, and Network Teams, to drive project efficiency, quality, and overall success.Requirements:
We are seeking a professional with a proven track record of successfully managing and strengthening cybersecurity programs. Join our team, where you can contribute to safeguarding our organization against cyber threats and promote a cyber-secure future.
- +3 years of experience in program or project management, with a proven track record of successfully delivering complex initiatives.
- Strong understanding of Security Vulnerabilities and Scanning tools (Wiz, Snyk, Akamai).
- Solid understanding and practical experience with Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, etc.) and related tools such as JIRA and ADO.
- +1 years of experience as an Agile Scrum Master, preferably in a fast-paced, technology-driven environment.
- Demonstrated experience managing cross-functional teams and stakeholders at all levels within an organization.
- Excellent leadership, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively influence and negotiate with stakeholders.
- Proficient in project management software and tools.
- Standard skill sets in the MS Office 365 applications, specifically, Outlook, Word, and Excel are needed for this role.
- Nice to have: Proven experience managing cyber security incidents, assessing vulnerabilities, and implementing risk mitigation strategies.
What We OfferExciting Projects:
- Develop and implement effective program management strategies and plans, ensuring alignment with organizational cyber security objectives and client expectations.
- Perform Scrum management tasks, and manage JIRA board containing multiple security-related initiatives.
- Facilitate all scrum ceremonies, including sprint planning, daily scrums, sprint reviews, and retrospectives, ensuring their effectiveness and adherence to Agile principles.
- Monitor program progress, identifying and addressing potential risks, issues, and dependencies impacting project delivery.
- Remove obstacles and impediments impacting the team's deliverability, ensuring a highly productive and collaborative work environment.
- Establish clear communication channels, internally and externally, to facilitate smooth information flow and stakeholder engagement.
- Manage a SharePoint tracker containing the business user interactions for the security initiatives.
- Report on weekly progress statistics from JIRA and SharePoint
Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.Collaborative Environment:
Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.We offer you the best quality of work life so that you exceed the expectations of our clients, while achieving your professional and personal ambitions.Professional Development:
Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes English classes, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings. We also offer the chance to travel internationallyExcellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, extended paternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.