A full-time position for ~3 months to complete external documentation for Google Marketplace users.
This documentation is for an internet-facing product and requires not only technical description but also, tutorials, "cookbooks", real-life usage scenarios, and specifications for external developers.
The product is a Machine Learning framework with prebuilt packaged pipeline solutions like forecasting, but also the ability to build additional algorithmic models and train/deploy models for use.Requirements:
- Fluent English and excellent writing, grammatical, and spoken communication skills;
- Technical writing experience with computer-related companies ;
- Experience writing documentation for cloud-focused products (especially GCP);
- Have a portfolio of technical writing samples;
- Proven ability to learn complex software applications quickly and explain them clearly;
- Ability to gather requirements and domain knowledge one-on-one with developers;
- Solid proficiency in Madcap Flare;
In the role and capacity of Senior Technical Writer - you will be expected to:
What We OfferEmpowering Projects:
- Create/write documentation for the new cloud (GCP) product
- Collaborate with product/scrum team(s) to obtain the requirements for the documentation
- Document workflows and user scenarios
- Synthesize technical information into documentation
- Review documentation with stakeholders for editing and modifying
- Collaborate with other doc writers when necessary
- Utilize MadCap Flare and Confluence to write documentation
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.