GlobalLogic has been developing standalone telematics solutions for vehicle connectivity, letting car drivers enjoy the newest automotive features, innovative safety navigation, and entertainment services. Our clients are the biggest European Automotive OEMs. We help our customers in design and implement embedded software for the electronic control units of the cars as well as related tools and frameworks.
The telematics unit is a complex device from both HW and SW view, providing a large set of services such as voice and data connectivity, localization, e-call, m2m/IoT teleservices, car remote control, data collection, and third-party application runtime environment.
We use state-of-the-art technologies such as over-the-air update (OTA), virtualization, secure storage, trusted execution environment, automotive IoT, CAN, MQTT, Yocto, automotive Ethernet, SomeIP, embedded Linux, etc.Requirements:
- Experience in the area of software development and debugging for embedded systems on Linux platforms
- Experience in Telematics/Connectivity Software Development
- Experience working on low-power, memory-constrained target environment
- Familiarity with ARM architecture, ARM assembly
- Connectivity technologies knowledge (4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS)
- Experience in C/C++ programming (Linux service development)
- Experience in SW configuration tools(CMake)
- Embedded software low layer driver design experience
- Familiarity with Linux kernel programing and debugging
- Knowledge of inter process communication; DBUS - Linux service for IPC
- Knowledge of network protocols/ Linux network stack
- Knowledge of IPC mechanisms used in service oriented architectures SomeIP, CommonAPI
- Knowledge of Embedded Linux build systems (eg. YOCTO)
- Understanding of device communication protocols in Automotive (e.g., CAN with Tools: CANoe, CANcase)
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle, SW practices including debug, test, software version control, documentation, and bug tracking
- Understanding of CI/CD
- A clear understanding of the Agile, Scrum, V-Model
- Knowledge of Automotive SPICE
- Teamwork skills and good interpersonal communication.
What We OfferEmpowering Projects:
- Analyzing the requirements of the solution
- Development (design, implement, test and debug) of core platform and application software requirements for automotive embedded electronic module projects
- Configuration/Integration of Linux kernel and drivers
- Support rest of the functional disciplines with all aspects related to software development
- Ensure all software project team is using it correctly
- Resolve disputes and make trade-offs and resolve technical problems
- Creative approach to work to invent new solutions
- Close cooperation with PM, designers, and analysts
- Assuring code quality
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.