The project is intended to implement end-user email reporting using the Microsoft native reporting button.
As the client customer, you are always protected when it comes to Spam or Phishing attacks.
However, sometimes lousy email makes it into the end user's inbox and they should be able to report these emails to our SOC.
This holds true even if the email is part of an awareness training campaign run by the customer org, in which case the user, without knowing, would report a simulated attack.
Expected project outcomes
a customer's Admin will be able to set up a dedicated SecOps email inbox and have the Outlook built-in reporting button setup to move messages to it
a customer's employee would be able to report an email and get back an acknowledgment that the email was processed, along with the outcome [Simulated awareness training, Malicious, Spam, Legitimate email, etc]
This will be built in Java on an entirely new AWS-based platform, using technologies mentioned in the JDs:
Serverless architecture approach using AWS Lambda
Experience with the following:
• Java8 and above (we use Java11)
• AWS technologies such as Serverless architecture / Lambda, S3, DynamoDB, IAM, SQS
• Jenkins, Docker, and K8S
• API testing (Rest API and Streaming API) and JSON along with testing backend services which are synchronous and asynchronous.
• Writing automation for integration testing, and end-2-end testing.
• Building and maintaining test frameworks
• Infrastructure as code / Terraform
• Having experience with UI automation tech stacks like Cypress is good to have.Job Responsibilities:
Include but aren't limited to:
• Engage in typical Agile and Software development activities: backlog refining, planning, implementation, design and code reviews, demos, and retrospectives.
• Troubleshoot complex problems and provide suggestions on how to fix them
• Extend the functionality of test frameworks to create new patterns of testing within an existing framework.
• Engage with the team through collaboration, listening, problem-solving, support, sharing, and helping other team members
• Take initiative and be resourceful
• Freely debate ideas and rally behind decisions.What We OfferEmpowering Projects:
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.