GlobalLogic is looking for technology game changers to lead one of our OEM customers' into a fundamental transformation within the automotive industry.
As part of that foundation, we are seeking Infotainment System Integration Lead Engineers who will be the first to bring our next generation smart cockpit systems to life on our new E/E architecture.
This new architecture will integrate new and advanced software functions for cloud connectivity, EDGE processing, thus enabling highly automated driving, EV, and advanced connectivity features.Requirements:Basic Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical/Communications Engineering or Computer Science
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in in infotainment systems engineering, telematics, and/or OTA topologies (min. 2+ years of experience in a project leadership role)
- Deep technical knowledge of infotainment system architectures, interfaces, and strong insight into the various sub-domains and user modalities of infotainment functions and features
- Deep understanding of automotive testing standards for distributed systems
- Good knowledge of agile test methods and test automation
- Experience with complex test environments
- Strong foundational experience with Agile, Scrum and DFSS Methodologies
- Strong communication and technical leadership skills
- Master's or PhD degree in Electrical/Communications Engineering or Computer Science
- Experience to lead global and distributed project teams
- Experience testing in multiple development contexts (Linux, QNX, AUTOSAR, Android)
- Experience with Infotainment, Telematics, remote diagnostics, interfaces to backend eco-systems, Ethernet interfaces and modules
- Launch Experience in project industrialization roles in the infotainment domain
- Experience with model driven test in early development stages (functional mockups, PoC's)
- Experience with methods such as Scrum, SAFe, TDD
- Experience with continuous integration, testing & deployment
Your primary focus will be to act as System Integration Leader together with a team of integration and test engineers in the infotainment domain. At the same time, you will interact with SW and system architects, developers, DevOps, virtualization and other validation teams, both internally as well as at our partner companies.
You will be responsible to lead the continuous integration of logical functions and features of digital cockpit system architectures via virtual and physical ECUs, starting early on with high virtualization and integrated in cross-functional agile teams.
If you are a passionate technical expert with a drive for quality and eager to bring our next-gen digital cockpit experience early to life, you will be the right candidate. We are looking for highly motivated validation engineers that are pro-actively define integration strategies for all infotainment sub-domains, align with various teams both internally and externally, and work side by side with development engineers from the early design phase until system quality convergence.
This starts at day one by not only integrating early implementations and requirement models, but challenging design and logical architecture in the earliest phase and with a focus to always strive for a great end-to-end system experience.
#LI-DY1 #LI-HybridWhat We OfferEmpowering Projects:
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.