As a part of Payments Team, Accounts Payable Specialist daily work contains:
- Processing daily operations of AP department relate to payments, and ensuring that they are done in a timely and efficient manner;
- Processing external payment according to payment calendar as well as ad hoc urgent & manual payments
- Handling and analysis of returned or rejected payments, making the necessary account reconciliations;
- Timely and accurate performing of month closing activities,
- Providing support to payment related queries from internal and external partners as well as to internal control testing (preparation of relevant documentation)
- Cooperation with local business and other departments to ensure payments on time.
- Providing an answer to any queries received and participate in business meetings to maximize our customer satisfaction.
- Collaboration with other teams in continuous improvement activities and initiatives focusing on delivering efficiency, transparency and standardization.
- Previous experience in Accounts Payable.
- Knowledge of SAP ERPs and good user knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially Excel) will be a plus.
- Good knowledge of business English.
- Organizational and coordination skills as well as strong analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Ability to work in teams and with deadlines.
- Demonstrating good understanding of financial accounting, reporting and internal control as a strong plus.
- Strong communication skills