Hitachi Solutions is a core IT Company of the Hitachi Group, which employs over 330,000 people worldwide. Headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, Hitachi Solutions' reach extends to group companies in Japan and abroad, working with a worldwide network of alliance partners. We strive to provide ideal solutions and products to customers in a diverse set of countries and regions including Asia, North America, and Europe.
Using a portfolio of management consulting, implementation, and support services, we help our clients compete with the largest global enterprises leveraging powerful, affordable, and easy to use industry solutions built on Microsoft technologies.
Our vision is to help our customers achieve their vision through superior products, prices, and people. Hitachi solutions has been recognized as the 2023 Microsoft Asia Pacific Region Business Applications Partner of the Year and 2023 Microsoft Singapore Intelligent Line of Business - Business Applications Partner of the Year.Job DescriptionJob Summary
To be able to manage and coordinate administrative support functions and travel desk role.Job Responsibilities
- Timely filing of expense reports in the system
- Assistance to Mobility team
- Other administrative tasks as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in any business-related course
- Minimum of 1 year experience as an administrative assistant, virtual assistant or office admin assistant
- Superior Team effectiveness skill
- Professional work attitude
- Basic Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular), Outlook, Skype
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Can accept negative feedback in a constructive manner.
- Highly flexible
OUR COMPETITIVE EDGE
We work together in a dynamic and rewarding work environment. We have an experienced leadership team, excellent technology and product expertise, and strong relationships with a broad base of customers
We offer competitive compensation and benefits package, regular performance review, performance bonuses, and regular trainings.
What is it like working here?
- We pride ourselves on being industry leaders and providing an enjoyable work environment where our people can grow personally and professionally. Hitachi is the place people can develop skills they're excited about.
- We recognize our profitability and project success comes from our team-great people doing great things. As such, we pursue profitable growth and expanded opportunities for our team.
- We offer challenging and diverse work across multiple industries and reward creativity and entrepreneurial innovation.
- We respect, encourage, and support each individual needs to continually learn and grow personally and professionally. We are committed to fostering our people.
- We believe that investing in our community is just as important as investing in our organization. To that extent, we fundraise, volunteer, and allocate funds to support local charities.
- We listen. Every employee has something important to say that can contribute to enriching our environment.
- We compensate fairly. And while employees might come for the paycheck, they stay for the people. Our people are the reason we are exceptional. This is something we never forget.
Full time position WORK SCHEDULE:
9:00 AM to 6:00 PM PHTWORK LOCATION:
BGC, Taguig City
Frequently Asked Questions
Job Applicant Data Protection PolicyBeware of scams
Our recruiting team may communicate with candidates via our @hitachisolutions.com domain email address and/or via our SmartRecruiters (Applicant Tracking System) [email protected]
domain email address regarding your application and interview requests.
All offers will originate from our @hitachisolutions.com domain email address. If you receive an offer or information from someone purporting to be an employee of Hitachi Solutions from any other domain, it may not be legitimate.
Hitachi Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at all levels. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. We are committed to creating a workplace that is inclusive and welcoming to everyone, and we believe that a diverse workforce is essential to our success. We encourage all qualified applicants to apply for our job openings and we will consider all candidates for employment regardless of their background.