As OSS Specialist you will provide Desk Side Support to IT users, for all IT matters requiring physical intervention. You will be responsible for supporting incident resolution by engaging with other support teams/groups within IT. You will also act as a representative of IT organization and face to the customer on behalf of other IT functions.
- You will be part management of facility & factory network, servers, & hardware; liaison to IT vendors to ensure business continuity.
- You will work with multiple teams on IS & IT needs for integration of new devices & machines.
- You will provide documentation of issues, solutions, and potential problems.
- You will provide ad-hoc training to IT users on common IT matters and guide them through self-service tools if required.
- You will take care of physical stock management of devices and accessories including CMDB updates.
- You should manage logistics by using local logistic providers to ship and move devices across locations.
- You must identify and report risks that might downgrade OSS service quality.
- You should provide support to end users, IT equipment, software in meeting rooms and similar user collaboration / common areas as part of desk-side support.
- You will host and support third party technicians.
- You will do regular checks of computer rooms including temperature, air conditioning, cabling and general functionality.
- You must follow given OSS governance (participate in meetings, follow escalation path, etc.).
- You must follow OSS procedures defined in Runbook, SOPs, knowledge articles.
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- You should have completed a formal qualification or completed an apprenticeship in the field of information technology.
- You should have two years of professional experience in IT support.
- Must be fluent in local and English language.
- You should have a proactive and solution-oriented mind-set and have the ability to work independently and self-driven.