Associate Project Manager
Job ID: R0035740
Date Posted: Nov 15, 2023
Segment: Green Energy & Mobility
Business Unit: Hitachi Energy
Company Name: HITACHI ENERGY ZHONGSHAN TRANSFORMER CO., LTD.
Profession (Job Category): Project/Program Management
Job Type (Experience Level): Entry Level
Job Schedule: Full time
- You will be responsible for project commercial management including ERP system operation and collection management, especially timely collection, reducing the overdue accounts receivable, and proactively maximizing cash flow.
- You will manage the assigned projects to ensure the fulfillment of all project goals, in terms of on-time, on-cost, and on-quality deliveries.
- You will communicate and coordinate with the customer for the exact delivery time and reduce the finished goods inventory to lower capital stock occupancy.
- You will summarize and report the finished projects to managers monthly to seek improvement in project management.
- You will receive and entertain the customers who come to supervise and witness tests to enhance customer satisfaction the most.
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity means taking responsibility for your actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree or above, major in electrical, engineering, or mechanical.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Willing to take challenges and accept necessary business travel.
- Proficiency in both spoken & and written English language is required.