You will lead the project team allocated to the project, defining main guidelines, allocating project tasks, and motivating and monitoring internal and external resources to accomplish all tasks and milestones. Provide performance feedback regarding allocated resources working on projects.
- You will jointly with the Project Controls department Tod Define7 all project plan documents, including scope and financial plans, schedule, and risk management plans.
- You will ensure that the project follows execution best practices and Hitachi Energy policies. Effectively monitor and control project progress and efficient resource utilization. Monitor and control project financials, overseeing project invoicing status, cost, expenses, and cash flow. Identify, qualify, quantify, and manage project risks, and ensure that all opportunities are identified and pursued. Capture, analyze and share lessons learned throughout the project. Ensure that the project is formally closed out, as contractually agreed. Drive the formal acceptance of the project, contract close-out and its acknowledgement by the customer.
- You will ensure that the project consistently applies contract and claims management, in accordance with Hitachi Energy policies and contractual agreements. Coordinate with Supply Chain Management, and successfully procures required services, materials, and equipment for the project from external and internal suppliers. Support Supply Chain Management in supplier negotiations, claims and project changes.
- You will act as key contact for the customer and an escalation point for project issues. Build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders and effectively communicate with all stakeholders.
- You will ensure the project follows and complies with company health, safety, and environmental policies.
- Living Hitachi energy's core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A bachelor’s degree or above.
- Excellent written and oral communication in both Chinese and English.
- 2 years of working experience in technical, production, sales, or management position.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated capability to build positive team environment, to motive others and to encourage open communication, responsibility, and accountability.
- Ability to work under pressure efficiently, open-minded, positive, and persistent. Willingness to learn, face change positively.