- Schedule all sub-systems PMs and CMs for periodic inspections, modifications, and maintenance related activities in accordance with manuals and established procedures using CMMS
- Establishes maintenance work priorities, coordinates the preparation of work orders and correlates outstanding jobs with available programmed work time. Re-adjust schedule for non-programmed or special maintenance work as necessary to ensure priority matters are effectively accomplished and/or to consider equipment availability, facilities and personnel constrains.
- Ensure Appropriate Communication/Coordination for all applied Permit to Work (Status, requirement, etc.) and Daily/Weekly Track Possession Documentation to all related personnel
- Review, verifies and corrects CMMS generated schedules and perform manual schedule if necessary
- Monitors maintenance compliance with published schedule.
- Make sure all planned and unplanned works are performed on time.
- Ensures that all maintenance records, such as inspection reports, work order, etc. are properly completed, processed and filed through CMMS in a timely manner.
- Prepares periodic and other reports as necessary
- Perform related duties as requested by the Maintenance Manager.
- Actively coordinate and participate in PDR Meetings for Maintenance department ( MM and Supervisors)
Safety Critical Responsibilities
- Proper Communication/Coordination of Daily Track Possession Documentation from all related personnel/individual to adhere Maintenance Safe Track Access
- Accurate Planning of Activities and coordination