A program of projects within the Energy domain. We work on various applications covering power grid automation and integration. The implementation area of these products is very high-scale (e.g. country-wide systems).Requirements:
As a Engineering Director you will be responsible for managing several engineering teams, planning, organizing, and directing the completion of the delivery commitments.
- at least 5 years of experience in managerial positions on software engineering projects
- experience in managing portfolios consisting of multiple projects with total headcount of 100 engineers or more
- technical education (preferably in electrical/energy engineering)
- previous working experience in Energy domain companies in working with power grids, energy network management, and control systems
- knowledge of energy generation, transmission, and distribution systems, as well as industry-specific regulations and standards
- hands-on knowledge & experience in Agile (ScrumKanban) software development methodologies. Solid understanding of project SDLC. It would be good if you have any of the agile certifications
- scrum master or program manager experience in software development projects of 50+ members size. You're able to set up a scrum team, introduce scrum concepts and lead it through development
- proven experience in project planning, estimations, and delivery metrics reporting which goes beyond scrum
- solid understanding of engineering practices, software development standards, tools, and frameworks (at the level enabling to engage with Developers on the Team)
- excellent communication and negotiation skills (including fluent English language skills)
- Strong facilitation skills to be able to lead on-site client meetings and client negotiations
- ability to communicate over several contacts from the client side and streamline requests from them into the distributed dev team
- experience in project staffing and people management across several geo-s
- experience working in an enterprise environment with multiple stakeholders
- experience with finance management (invoicing, P&L, finance reporting)
- experience with pre-sale: preparing pre-sale presentations and pitching clients
- experience with legal: you're able to prepare SoW on your own
- Lead a team of talented managers and architects across multiple projects and programs (100+ team members in total)
- Communicate with stakeholders on Client side
- Coordinate cooperation with internal departments
- Resourcing and staffing activities
- Proactive project Risk Management activities
- Responsibility for the particular processes within the whole project (e.g. configuration management, tasks management, etc.)
- Be deeply involved in Product Management activities, understanding context and underlying technologies for product in development
- Work with sales organization on expanding existing cooperations and pursuing new logos
#LI-HD1What We OfferEmpowering Projects:
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.