We are looking for an experienced Cloud Architect for the client of our Fintech portfolio, i.e.: one of the fastly growing financial organizations providing asset management for institutions to help them select their investment strategies. In this position, you will become a part of the Hosting Transformation - Discovery Team. The successful candidate will be responsible for the planning, design, implementation and maintenance of data driven solutions in AWS and GCP clouds along with SaaS. It is a great chance to become a part of a distributed, cross-functional team based in Poland. This Project is a part of the Multi-Year Program Plan.Requirements:
- 5+ years of experience in cloud architecture or systems engineering
- Extensive understanding of Cloud technology (AWS/GCP, IaaS, PaaS, SaaS) and traditional data centre-based technology (Databases, Server Virtualisation, Storage & Networks).
- Expertise in assessing and developing technical and solution architectures that meet specified requirements, industry best practice and organisational cloud architecture principles.
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Fluent English language skills, in speaking and writing.
Nice to have:
- Google Cloud Certified / AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate - Professional Cloud Architect certifications
#LI-NB1 #LI-RemoteJob Responsibilities:
What We OfferEmpowering Projects:
- Develop solution architectures which have a wider appreciation and coherence with both security & service architecture and commercial constraints/requirements.
- Create a well-informed cloud strategy and maintain the adaptation process
- Evaluate cloud applications, hardware, and software
- Identify the best cloud architecture solutions to meet the company's needs and business requirements
- Lead the adoption of new cloud technologies and establish best practices for them
- Design and implement IaaS and PaaS solutions
- Develop enterprise cloud guidelines and automations
- Develop and organize cloud systems
- Manage and monitor cloud-based applications and services
- Collaborate with architecture, DevOps, data, and integration teams to ensure best practices are followed throughout cloud adoption
- Provide thought leadership related to Cloud infrastructure
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.