• Excellent problem-solving and debugging skills, with a focus on delivering efficient and effective solutions.
• Exceptional communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively with stakeholders, team members, and cross-functional teams.
• Project management skills, including the ability to set realistic timelines, manage resources, and prioritize tasks.
• Quality-focused mindset, with a commitment to delivering high-quality software through adherence to coding standards and testing practices.
• Adaptability and willingness to learn, keeping up-to-date with new technologies and industry advancements.
• Previous experience in developing media player engines or multimedia applications.Requirements:
• Stay updated with emerging technologies, industry trends, and best practices to drive continuous improvement in software development processes.
• Manage project timelines, resources, and priorities to ensure timely and successful delivery.
• Communicate effectively with stakeholders, providing regular updates on project progress, risks, and dependencies.
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer or Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field.Preferences:
• 5+ years of relevant software development experience, 1+ on a technical lead position.
• Extensive experience in C++ development, including a solid understanding of object-oriented programming, memory management, and multi-threading.
• Proven track record in leading and mentoring software development teams.
• Strong knowledge of multimedia processing concepts, including codecs, file formats, and compression algorithms.
• Experience with DRM technologies and integration, as well as familiarity with TrustZone technology and its APIs.
• Proficiency in media frameworks and libraries such as FFmpeg, GStreamer, or similar tools.Job Responsibilities:
• Knowledge of hardware abstraction layer (HAL) concepts and implementation.
• Familiarity with Linux-based systems and development tools.
• Provide technical leadership and guidance to the development team in the implementation of a media player engine with DRM support using TrustZone and a hardware abstraction layer for interfaces API.
• Lead architectural design decisions, ensuring the scalability, performance, and maintainability of the software solution.
• Collaborate with stakeholders to gather and analyze requirements, ensuring alignment with project goals.
• Mentor and coach team members, promoting knowledge sharing and fostering a collaborative work environment.
• Conduct code reviews and provide constructive feedback to ensure high-quality code standards and adherence to best practices.
• Troubleshoot complex technical issues, identify efficient solutions, and guide the team in implementing resolutions.What We OfferExciting Projects:
Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.Collaborative Environment:
You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities! Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules and opportunities to work from home.Professional Development:
We provide continuing education classes, professional certification and training (technical, soft skills, language, and communication skills) to help you realize your professional goals. Being part of a global organization, there are additional learning opportunities through international knowledge exchanges.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with competitive salaries, health and life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, a matched contribution 401K plan, flexible spending accounts, and PTO and holidaysAbout GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.