Our Client is the top Tier-1 company in the automotive world. The project goals are software implementation for a Client infotainment hardware platform intended to be used in a mass-production car/vehicle market.
SW Platform: Android 11 (O-MR1)
HW Platform: Snapdragon 820a (MSM8996)
The project scope includes SW design preparation, implementation, integration, and maintenance phases following modern industry standards for development processes in the automotive segment (Automotive SPICE) and Agile (SCRUM).Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in engineering (Electronics, Mechatronics, Computer Science etc.)
- 5+ years of relevant experience in automotive, defence, avionics, etc., industry in the field of system engineering domain
- Experience in automotive electronics systems considering requirement management, system architecture, interfaces specification
- Experience in communication protocols using in the system, sub-system and vehicle like CAN, MOST, J1939, LIN, Flex-Ray, Ethernet, UDS, WiFi, USB, 4g/5g, Bluetooth, etc.
- Experience in model-based systems engineering and system modelling frameworks (SYSML, SYSMOD, ARCADIA, etc.)
- Experience in embedded system, software and hardware for automotive ECUs
- Experience in software intense system development lifecycle and processes (V-Model, Automotive SPICE / ASPICE, CMMI)
- Experience in using requirement management, ALM tools (Codebeamer, Polarion, DOORS, etc.)
- Experience in using modelling tools (Enterprise Architect, Capella, Rhapsody, etc.)
- Experience in the design and evaluation of logical, physical and technical architectures
- Able to communicate and negotiate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Have a positive attitude, good oral and written communication skills, and able to work well in a team environment
- Have experience in stakeholder and supplier management to facilitate efficient collaboration and optimize project outcomes
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to analyze complex systems and propose innovative solutions.
- Strong background and practical experience in algorithm definition and hardware design are a plus
- Experience in the functional safety field (ISO26262) and automotive cyber security (ISO/SAE 21434) are a plus.
- IREB, ASEP/CSEP, and SysML Model User certificates are a plus
- Providing technical guidance for product management to define product platforms and roadmaps
- Collaborating with interdisciplinary, international teams
- Supporting new customer-specific projects during the request for information or quotation phase
- Supporting technical and/or critical design reviews for the development lifecycle and the new platforms
- Defines and improves the process of the system engineering activities
- Responsibility in the area of system engineering for milestone planning, task management, interface coordination, and release of technical system maturity according to the project scope
- Work with OEM customers to define their needs and features into specifications
- Determining system requirements, taking into account relevant standards, norms, and stakeholder requirements, and alignment with the stakeholders on their requirements
- Analyzing, evaluating and clarifying stakeholder requirements together with the customer, supplier and internal specialists (hardware, software and mechanics and system testing)
- Manage requirements attributes, allocation, prioritization and categorization of requirements
- Designing and defining system functions according to customer requirements and/or system requirements taking into account aspects of functionality, non-functionality, quality, reliability/service life, functional safety ISO26262, as well as security by using modeling frameworks (SYSML, SYSMOD, ARCADIA, etc.)
- Designing the system architectural by considering the stakeholder and/or system requirements and provide the outcomes of logical view of the system (system elements and interfaces), activity diagrams, use cases and sequence diagrams from the structural and behavioral perspective
- Defining alternative solutions and trade-off analysis for optimum system architecture and evaluate the alternatives with internal specialists (hardware, software and mechanics and system testing)
- Facilitate review of requirements and architecture with software, hardware and IVV experts and follow-up of review issues
- Manage and support change/problem management (change and problem analysis)
- Support configuration management activities in the systems engineering domain
- Follow up on Automotive SPICE standards in the systems engineering domain
#LI-AB3 #LI-RemoteWhat We OfferEmpowering Projects:
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.