We are looking for a professional Senior C Engineer to execute a complete C software development life cycle. The goal is to create scalable and optimized software systems.
Our customer is an international company, one of the largest Tier 1 vendors for the automotive industry. The Company is cooperating with the world's biggest car manufacturers, providing them with high-quality, cutting-edge, and comprehensive automotive computing platforms and IVI systems.
As a part of the advanced engineering group, the team in GlobalLogic is working closely with the customer engineering team to develop an innovative automotive cockpit platform. The main responsibility is developing and supporting the Instrument Cluster and Android-based multimedia system, middleware, and applications on the newest versions of the Android OS, etc.Requirements:Required Qualifications:
- Proven working experience in software engineering
- BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Exceptional programming experience in C within an Embedded environment
- Exceptional documentation and writing skills
- Proven experience in embedded systems design with preemptive, multitasking real-time operating systems (ie: FreeRTOS)
- Familiarity with microprocessor architectures and peripherals
- Familiarity with software configuration management tools, defect tracking tools, and peer review
- Excellent knowledge of real-time coding techniques, interfaces, and hardware subsystems
- Good Linux system software experience
- Knowledge of multi-threaded programming and associated constructs
- Experience in version control software development and management such as SVN and GIT or knowledge on how to use version control
- Familiarity level knowledge of CAN bus
- FOTA (Firmware Over The Air-updates)
- LWM2M "Lightweight Machine 2 Machine" and COAP/COAPS Protocol
- System-level (kernel/boot-loader) software development experience.
- IoT (Internet of Things) development
- Familiarity with scripting languages such as Bash
- Familiarity level knowledge of networking protocols - TCP/IP and Socket Communications
- Deep understanding of architectural design patterns and their trade-offs.
- Clearly communicates considerations in technical design through proofs-of-concept and documentation.
- Should be able to design solutions involving multiple services based on ambiguous requirements.
- Contributes to defining strategic technical direction, planning the roadmap, and incorporating customer experience into technical design.
#LI-Remote #LI-AK12What We OfferEmpowering Projects:
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.