We're Hitachi Vantara, a global infrastructure business. Our people are the force of meaningful progress. We enable the incredible with data - from taking theme park fans on magical rides, conserving natural resources, protecting rainforests to saving lives. We empower businesses to automate, optimize and advance innovation. Together, we create a sustainable future for all.
Imagine the sheer breadth of talent it takes to inspire he future. We don't expect you to 'fit' every requirement - your life experience, character, perspective, and passion for achieving great things in the world are equally important to us.Meet The Team HYBRID - onsite - Dallas, TX or Denver, CO
Treasury performs activities to manage the company's financial resources and corporate risk. Liquidity management, cash management, risk management, cash flow forecasting and modeling, insurance management and credit risk management are all performed by the Treasury Department. The role
In this key position, the Jr. Treasury Analyst will be interacting with internal and external business partners worldwide to support Treasury, Insurance and Credit activities. As an entry level position, this person will support multiple reporting workstreams, giving them opportunities to learn all about the Company. The Jr. Treasury Analyst will perform all duties in compliance with established company policies and guidelines.
• Produce and publish Quarterly Treasury Ops Report;
• Evaluate and monitor monthly bank fees, globally, provide trend analysis and recommendations for cost reduction;
• Submit Bank Account Management request in the Hitachi Ltd Global Treasury Management System;
• Maintain world-wide bank account information, including signatories and on-line users, for internal reporting and FBAR requirements;
• Work with internal and external business partners to execute bank documents as required;
• Provide support for Latin America entities on their cash flow forecasts used in the Global Cash Flow Forecast process;
• Support J-Sox (Sarbanes-Oxley) and external audit requests;
• Execute on-line payment process tasks as directed;
• Provide support for any ad-hoc task or event as directed by Treasurer or Assistant Treasurer.
• Collect and submit global information and documentation to support insurance renewal process
• Process and fulfill Certificate of Insurance requests;
• Assist in reviewing insurance language in customer and vendor contacts;
• Maintain Risk Management information on Hitachi Vantara Connect Intranet platform.
• Prepare and manage monthly/quarterly Credit, AR and DSO reports including weekly sales forecast, JSOX and ad hoc audit reports.
• Perform monthly/quarterly/annual analysis of AR sub-ledger to GL balances.
• Support Hitachi Ltd intern with compilation of global AR aging, Allowance for BDR and G&G code for Hitachi Ltd submission
• Maintain credit process documentation up to date. What you'll bring
• BA/BS in Business, Accounting, Finance or Economics or equivalent experience required;
• 0-2 years of experience in Treasury or Finance, with global scope preferred;
• Knowledge and experience with Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and Cash Management preferred, in Oracle a plus;
• Advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills;
• Strong communication, verbal and written, and interpersonal skills to interact with internal and external business partners;
• Strong customer service orientation and demonstrated experience working effectively in a diverse and fast-paced environment;
• Proven ability to collaborate effectively across functional business organizations and levels;
• Ability to organize and track multiple projects and workflows simultaneously.
As required by the equal pay and transparency acts, the expected base salary for this position is:
Tier Two Location (Dallas, Denver): $56,000 - $70,000
The expected pay is determined based on a variety of factors including, but not limited to, depth of experience in the practice area. Employees are eligible to participate in Hitachi Vantara's bonus/variable/commission pay programs, where applicable, and are subject to the program's conditions and restrictions. Our Company
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage as we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed, and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours, and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge