You will be working as Maintenance Engineer and will be part of Power Transformers division based in Vadodara, India. In this role you will be reporting to Maintenance Manager and will be responsible for leading the processes in maintaining and preserving efficiency of all equipment, production lines and resulting in optimization of technical and financial resources.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Overseeing execution of Breakdown Maintenance, Preventive maintenance and Planned maintenance of equipment of transformers manufacturing production lines.
- Collaborating with the production team to define maintenance plans of equipment for preventive and planned maintenance and consulting on ways to improve reliability, maintainability, and safety of equipment.
- Managing and updating technical documentation of equipment. Solving major technical, equipment issues in order to achieve higher performance of the production lines.
- Maintaining tools and repairing equipment for a good working order. Optimizing operational and energy in a sufficient manner.
- Proposing improvement projects for processes and production lines aimed at reducing ordinary and extraordinary maintenance.
- Responding to emergencies, breakdowns, malfunctions and other operating problems to minimize disruption in the production process.
- Implementing health, safety and environment guidelines and directives to ensure the safety of people and resources.
- Diploma /Degree in Electrical engineering.
- Minimum 6-7 years of experience of maintenance of Plant machineries of transformers manufacturing plant/continuous processing plant.
- Familiarity with Hydraulic/Pneumatic systems, vacuum pumps, EOT cranes, Drying ovens, Winding machines.
- knowledge about electrical equipment drawings and their operation(Power &control ckt)
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills, with the ability to influence at all levels and address key issues with maximum integrity and professionalism.
- People management and interpersonal skill
- Good knowledge of MS Office and databases. Candidate with knowledge of SAP preferred.
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities.
- Continuous improvement maintenance, Reliability maintenance.
- KPI – Machine availability, OEE, MTTR&MTBR, Energy management