Job ID: R0032495
Date Posted: Dec 1, 2023
Segment: Green Energy & Mobility
Business Unit: Hitachi Energy
Company Name: HITACHI ENERGY BELGIUM
Profession (Job Category): Sales, Marketing & Product Management
Job Type (Experience Level): Experienced
Job Schedule: Full time
Following the continuous development of our organization, we are looking for a Power Quality Sales Specialist for the Benelux area.
In this role you will be responsible for coordinating and developing sales in the field of Power Quality, working from your home-office and welcome to work in our offices in Rotterdam and/or Zaventem.
- Pro-active sales of Power Quality products; e.g. capacitors and capacitor banks, BESS;
- Offers, negotiations, technical support and cooperation with regional Hitachi Energy sales offices;
- Cooperation with Hitachi Energy's factories in Europe or globally;
- Single point of contact for clients and local contractors;
- Sales development in the OEM channel;
- Market monitoring and competition activities;
- Industry marketing.
- Higher technical education (preferably electrical engineering or energy);
- Minimum 2-3 years of professional experience in a sales position;
- Practical knowledge in the field of reactive power compensation;
- Knowledge of the energy industry (related to energy distribution and transmission) will be an advantage;
- Very good knowledge of English allowing free communication in an international environment;
- Ability to establish business relations,
- Ability to work in a team;
- Excellent data analysis skills;
- Driver's license B.