Come work for a top Live games provider with a group of amazing talents!
Lucky Streak is an exciting young and innovative gaming software company.
Our clients include big names in the industry such as 1XBet, EveryMatrix and LeoVegas!
Our games are built and designed based on the latest technologies with breakthrough gamification and personalization features all wrapped into a stunning user interface.
We are looking for another amazing coder to join our Dev team to succeed and grow with us!
Are you up for the challenge?Requirements:
- Front End development experience - 4 years
- HTML5, CSS, and pure JS - experience with good knowledge - 4 years
- Angular2 or higher - 3 years
- Experienced in web development for both desktop and mobile (Responsive design)
- Excellent English level
- PhaserJS knowledge
- Experienced in working with remote teams
- Graphical design knowledge, working with Photoshop, Adobe Animate
- Video streaming knowledge
- Familiar with web video players
- Gaming experience
- Experienced with IIS
- Using multiple frontend technologies on a daily basis: phaserJS, JS, HTML5, Angular 16
- Developing new UI for our games as well as new game development
- Developing new features for our mobile and desktop web applications
- Involvement with our web video player component
- Debugging and Fixing bugs in involved areas
- Working with remote and local QA and BE teams
- Most importantly - Becoming an integral part of the team and have fun!
#LI-OC1 What We OfferEmpowering Projects:
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.