You will be a part of a team developing digital collaboration tools with features enabling Analog to Digital. You will be working with a very well-known brand. The current focus is on applications built for use in Microsoft Teams & iOS/Android Mobile Apps. The product backlog has features across a broad range of technologies & business needs. This year is focused on global scalability, compliance & new UX features. The product is all Azure Technology Stack, Github Code Repositories & operates using Agile Scrum Processes. This is a top digital initiative for the company and a fun team to work on!Requirements:
- Proven experience as a Product Owner, Product Manager, Business Analyst or similar role, with a focus on data products.
- Strong understanding of data analytics, data engineering, and data science concepts.
- Familiarity with data visualization tools and platforms.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Needs strong English language understanding and communication to interface with internal stakeholder.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies (Scrum, Kanban).
- Project management skills to ensure on-time and on-budget product delivery.
- Certification as a Product Owner or similar credentials (e.g., Certified Scrum Product Owner) may be an advantage.
- Experience with Data Platforms & Data translation requirements for developers
- Experience translating Business requirements into development backlogs and work items.
As a Product owner, you'll be part of the GlobalLogic/Client team.
Your goal will be to transfer business needs to highly detailed technical requirements.
You will work closely with the client to understand all requirements and understand the technical side of existing solutions. In most cases, you will work with technical managers, who will provide you with information about the current solutions and new requirements.
What We OfferEmpowering Projects:
- Regular communication with the client and 3rd party managers
- Transforming business requests to consistent requirements specifications for the team
- Requirements gathering and prioritization with the team
- Preparing documentation, including user stories, and functional/non-functional requirements.
- Managing the product backlog, including requirements management, prioritization, traceability, verification, and validation.
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.