Schindler is a Swiss multinational company which manufactures escalators, moving walkways, and elevators worldwide, founded in Switzerland in 1874. Schindler produces, installs, maintains and modernizes elevators and escalators in many types of buildings including residential, commercial and high-rise buildings.
We are building fancy cutting-edge technology cloud solutions and connecting elevators all over the world.Requirements:
- 3+ years of experience in the position of PM
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science or related specialties
- Solid understanding of system development processes and methodologies, including analysis and design, requirements definition, test planning and execution, conversion, implementation, and business consulting
- Strong communication skills, with special emphasis on active listening and interpretation skills
- Technical background is a must. Strong understanding of microservices architecture, CI/CD
- System Analytics: the ability to see the big picture and can convey it to team members
- Appreciation of team accomplishments over personal accomplishments
- Experience at managing requirements in Agile methodologies - SAFe
- Experience at using tools for team collaboration (e.g. Jira, Confluence etc.)
- Because the role requires a high degree of internal teams interaction, the candidate must have superior communication and influencing skills, an understanding of business process and systems and the ability to organise and prioritise end-user issues/requests
- System/Business Analyst, Development or QA background for Back-end will be a big plus
- Microsoft Azure knowledge will be a big plus
- Break down the high-level features to the stories/tasks(including technical description), define and prioritize team backlog according to business value and customer needs
- Manage Operations Team, report to the stakeholders on status and blockers, work with stakeholders and teams on resolving blockers upon the priorities
- Work with the development team to ensure that they understand the vision for the product and participate in Planning, Backlog Refinement and Demo meetings
- Work closely with the Product Owner and Product Area Owner and other relevant stakeholders
- Manage dependencies
- Evaluating product progress at each iteration
#LI-ZK1 #LI-OnsiteWhat We OfferEmpowering Projects:
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.