We are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer for the client of our Fintech portfolio, i.e.: one of the fastly growing financial organizations providing asset management for institutions to help them select their investment strategies. In this position, you will become a part of our DevOps Team.The successful candidate will be responsible for the planning, design, implementation and maintenance of data driven solutions in AWS clouds along with SaaS. It is a great chance to become a part of a distributed, cross-functional team based in Poland. This Project is a part of the Multi-Year Program Plan.
- Solid Cloud AWS experience with focus on AWS Serverless,
- Extensive experience with Kubernetes is a "must"
- Containerised Architecture - OpenShift / Lift & Shift to AWS;
- Database - managed Oracle DB & Database Platform - Aurora PostgreSQL;
- Experience in using Bash and CMD/Powershell;
- Strong knowledge of Infrastructure As a Code development and modules management using Terraform and TFE;
- Experience in Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment, eg. with TeamCity, AWS CodeBuild and GitLab;
- Knowledge of various Git workflows and GitOps principles;
- Experience in issue tracking with JIRA;
- English at an advanced level (read/written/spoken). Ability to take part in day-to-day communication and lead a conversation with other stakeholders.
What We OfferEmpowering Projects:
- Responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining highly available and scalable AWS infrastructure that meets business requirements and performance goals.
- Developing and managing deployment automation pipelines and processes to ensure the rapid, reliable, and secure delivery of software and infrastructure
- Development of AWS DevOps using tools such as Terraform, building CI/CD pipelines.
- Maintaining existing codebase while providing new functionalities and adapting best standards.
- Documenting standard operating procedures.
- Perform other duties as deemed appropriate by the management team.
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.