You will be a part of a team developing digital collaboration tools with features enabling Analog to Digital. You will be working with a very well-known brand. The current focus is on applications built for use in Microsoft Teams & iOS/Android Mobile Apps. The product backlog has features across a broad range of technologies & business needs. This year is focused on global scalability, compliance & new UX features. The product is all Azure Technology Stack, Github Code Repositories & operates using Agile Scrum Processes. This is a top digital initiative for the company and a fun team to work on!Requirements:Minimum Requirements:
Additional Skillsets (Nice to Have):
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in SQL and Python programming languages, specifically for data engineering tasks.
- Proficiency in working with cloud technologies such as Azure or AWS.
- Experience with Spark and Databricks or similar big data processing and analytics platforms
- Experience working with large data environments, including data processing, data integration, and data warehousing.
- Experience with data quality assessment and improvement techniques, including data profiling, data cleansing, and data validation.
- Familiarity with data lakes and their associated technologies, such as Azure Data Lake Storage, AWS S3, or Delta Lake, for scalable and cost-effective data storage and management.
- Experience with NoSQL databases, such as MongoDB or Cosmos, for handling unstructured and semi-structured data.
- Familiarity with Agile and Scrum methodologies, including working with Azure DevOps and Jira for project management.
- Knowledge of DevOps methodologies and practices, including continuous integration and continuous deployment (CI/CD).
- Experience with Azure Data Factory or similar data integration tools for orchestrating and automating data pipelines.
- Ability to build and maintain APIs for data integration and consumption.
- Experience with data backends for software platforms, including database design, optimization, and performance tuning.
What We OfferEmpowering Projects:
- Responsible for the building, deployment, and maintenance of mission-critical analytics solutions that process data quickly at big-data scales
- Responsible for the design and implementation of data integration pipelines
- Contributes design, code, configurations, and documentation for components that manage data ingestion, real-time streaming, batch processing, data extraction, transformation, and loading across multiple data storages
- Take part in full cycle of feature development (requirements analysis, decomposition, design, etc)
- Design, develop, and implement different web and back-end solutions with other talented engineers in a collaborative team environment.
- Contribute to the overall quality of development services through brainstorming, unit testing, and proactive offering of different improvements and innovations.
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.