GlobalLogic Sweden is looking for a 3D/Motion artist with a strong portfolio demonstrating creative 3D work, post- production work, Vfx, and outstanding visual aesthetics with a location in Gothenburg, Sweden.Requirements:Qualifications and skills required for the role
E.g. degrees, years of experience, competencies needed
• Assist the Chief Designers in developing the in-car motion graphics strategy for Client's brand
• Creating world class 3D visuals, animations and motion graphics
• Exploring new ways of aligning graphics and motion with the interior of the car and the HMI system
• Conceptualize your ideas in deliverable material with exceptional attention to detail and structure
• Make sure Visuals/Motion Design are aligned with all technical constraints and regulations
• Deliver specifications of Visual/Motion to suppliers
• Interface with all stakeholders connected to your developments
• Define tool chain and workflow for motion design in 2D/3D
• Act as a role model for less experienced Visual Designers venturing into the motion area
• Help making the HMI departments vision as clear, tangible and visual as possible.
• Help merge the HMI Design process with Interior, Exterior and Color & Material Design process
• Experience from the Gaming industry is a strong plus, as are skills in technical integration, VR experience, and ability to art direct.
• Automotive experience is an advantage but not a requirement.
• You have an MFA/BFA in Motion/Visual/Graphic Design or equivalent education, and 5+ years of relevant experience within the field.
• Fluency in English, spoken and written, and a valid driver's license are musts.Personal attributes
• Ability to drive, motivate and convince, oneself as well as others
• Persistency to pursue targets and take decisions
• Communicative with good verbal and visual presentation skills.
• Independent, self-driven and confident as well as a good team player - you will be part of a Motion Design specialist forum where you are expected to share and discuss creative work to align on the art direction, yet you drive your design tasks independently
• Structured, methodical, and analytical with good planning skills. Ability to understand and analyze requirements from upper management
• Highly motivated, flexible, and able to work under constrained time schedules - there will be times when you will be asked to work fast, and to the best of your ability, in the given time frame
• Cultural awareness, especially Asian and European culture
• Each individual in our team has a high level of responsibility and mandate, and is expected to be able to work autonomously
IT/SW requirements (if applicable)
- 3D modelling, animation and rendering softwares (Blender/Unity/Unreal Engine)
- Adobe suite and strong knowledge of After effect + PluginsJob Responsibilities:
In this role you are responsible for designing market-leading visuals (2D/3D), motion graphics, and animations for Client in-car HMI. Considering the whole scope of UX/UI you are to challenge old conventions when it comes to in-screen graphics for the automotive industry without sacrificing clarity, readability or safety. After the creation phase you will be creating deliverables from your concepts towards suppliers making it a reality in our products.
In addition to Interface animations, you will support our creative teams by creating videos, animations and material for VR that will strengthen proposed stories and concepts when presented at e.g. design boards. For this part of the role, you understand that it is more important to convey the idea than get it all perfectly right.
As part of the Motion Design specialist team you will also help drive the motion design area forward, define tool chain and workflow for animation/motion/3D, and guide less experienced designers in the world of motion.
You will work within the HMI Design department, which is responsible for Digital and Interaction design, including the use of light for functional purposes, functional sound and the virtual assistant in the car.
The team consists of UX Designers, UI Designers, Graphic Designers and SW Prototype Developers. You will work in close collaboration with the Interior Design team, Exterior Design team, and the Strategic products & Brand team. You will also cooperate closely with Engineering and Marketing.What We OfferEmpowering Projects:
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.