Hitachi Solutions Europe is a global Digital, Data and Technology consultancy, Microsoft Gold partner and Cloud Services partner, specialising in end-to-end transformation.
As a global consultancy firm working across the private and public sectors, we specialise in Dynamics 365 Business Applications, Power Platform, including Azure, Application Modernisation and Data & Analytics.
Our highly skilled team help drive improvements, creating efficiency and growth within organisations. We are committed to Microsoft technologies, with a mission to revolutionise modern businesses. To achieve this we employ the best, most dedicated talent to deliver outstanding technology solutions to both our local and global clients.Be part of our Hitachi family
We place value on collaboration, open communication, and transparency. We emphasise the importance of team spirit, cohesion, and appreciation - And through our talented people, innovative culture, and technical and business expertise, we deliver game changing outcomes every day. Our learning culture and flat hierarchy are our recipes for success. But don't take our word for it - Have a look at what our employees are saying: Hitachi Solutions: Recruiting the best talent and offering outstanding career opportunities (hitachi-solutions.co.uk)What to expect, your benefits
Hitachi Solutions offers competitive compensation packages (incl. bonuses), pension and benefits plans. Work/Life balance is an essential part of our culture, and all our employees are home workers, although you will be expected to come into our or customer's offices regularly. We operate a comprehensive career development programme that includes mentoring and training plans to ensure that you will continue to grow and develop your career at Hitachi.Job Description
We are growing our multidisciplinary User-Centred Design
team and looking for a Senior Content Designer
to join us on our exciting journey and be part of the Hitachi Solutions family. This role will be responsible for enabling the best-in-class digital transformation for our clients in both public and private sectors.Key responsibilities
QualificationsAs an experienced Senior Content Designer, you have...
- Ensuring that the team you work with is enabled to create truly user-centred solutions
- Ensuring content quality
- Using your content writing skills and experience to solve complex design challenges
- Designing evidence-based content to create simple and frictionless services allowing users to complete transactions as efficiently as possible
- Creating content for end-to-end experiences
- Writing and mapping user stories
- Designing information architecture and taxonomies
Diversity and Inclusion at Hitachi Solutions
- You understand and can advocate for the role of content design in a multidisciplinary team
- You can design content that meets both business objectives and user needs
- You can create variety of prototypes and are an expert in designing content for diverse audiences
- You know the best practices and ways of testing and iterating the content with users
- You collaborated with user researchers and designers to create best experience for users
- You can develop a deep understanding of end-to-end experiences and know what the best content design practices during different phases of a project lifecycle are.
- You understand the value of content patterns and know how to test and iterate them
- You designed content for end-to-end services in the public sector
- You have an expert knowledge of and know how to apply GDS Service Standard
- You have strong communication skills and are comfortable working with engineering, business, and product stakeholders, while keeping the team focused on user needs
Diversity is the wellspring of our innovation, and we believe that creativity is fuelled by inclusivity. Our collective success is achieved by fostering and respecting our employees' and customer's individualities coming together as One Team. Hitachi strives to create an environment not only where genders, races, cultures, sexual orientations, and identities can work together, but where the beliefs and views of those participating feel equally represented. You can read more about Hitachi's mission and values here: hitachi-solutions.co.ukAdditional Information
Our recruiting team may communicate with candidates via our @hitachisolutions.com domain email address and/or via our SmartRecruiters (Applicant Tracking System) [email protected]
domain email address regarding your application and interview requests.
All offers will originate from our @hitachisolutions.com domain email address. If you receive an offer or information from someone purporting to be an employee of Hitachi Solutions from any other domain, it may not be legitimate.