Operative is a world leading revenue accelerant for media companies around the world. No other software company in AdTech space, brings a comparable depth of experience to create truly innovative software that performs across all platforms, revenue models and business units. We provide software based solutions which helps clients manage advertisements both in the linear (TV) and digital space. We have been in the market for over two decades and have 1100+ employees with 12 offices spread across the globe. Operative is proud to play a pivotal role in the way advertising is bought, sold and managed across the media industry.Requirements:
We are seeking a well-rounded Senior Software Engineer with 5+ years of industry experience in developing Powerbuilder applications. The ideal candidate would hold a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science with demonstrated skills in the Software Development Lifecycle.
- Skills All candidates must have experience with: Powerbuilder 10 or later, Microsoft SQL Server.
- Ideal candidates will also have experience with: C#, .NET, Visual Studio, IIS, Jira or other ALM tools, Jenkins, GIT and Powerbuilder Foundation Classes (PFC).
- WCF, REST APIs, ASP.NE, MVC are big advantages.
- Qualifications 5+ years of architecture, design, and programming experience in an enterprise Powerbuilder application
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working collaboratively with global teams, with a demonstrated history of self-management and organization
- Strong application design and implementation skills, and a solid understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Experience in transforming requirements to software design
- Experience with Agile/Scrum development methodologies
What We OfferEmpowering Projects:
- Working as a part of a geographically distributed team
- Collaborate with design, product, and engineering teams to bring product ideas to life
- Debug and resolve issues related to the application
- Perform code reviews and design reviews with the team
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.