We're Hitachi Vantara, a global infrastructure business. Our people are the force of meaningful progress. We enable the incredible with data - from taking theme park fans on magical rides, conserving natural resources, protecting rainforests to saving lives. We empower businesses to automate, optimize and advance innovation. Together, we create a sustainable future for all.
Imagine the sheer breadth of talent it takes to inspire he future. We don't expect you to 'fit' every requirement - your life experience, character, perspective, and passion for achieving great things in the world are equally important to us.The Team
Hitachi Vantara is transforming the way data fuels innovation. A wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi Ltd., Hitachi Vantara provides the data foundation the world's leading innovators rely on. Through data storage, infrastructure systems, cloud management and digital expertise, the company helps customers build the foundation for sustainable business growth. Come join our team and our employee-focused culture and help drive our customers' data to meaningful customer outcomes.
The Enterprise Sales Account Manager is a quota carrying role, responsible for acquiring, expanding, and managing large Enterprise Accounts. This is a critical market segment to Pentaho Data Management & Analytics and will require strategic, enterprise selling, driving net new sales and expansion.
The successful candidate is self-motivated, highly driven, goal-oriented, methodical, and tenacious, and can demonstrate success and know-how across the full sales cycle from qualification to contract close. The Role
Please submit your resume in English What you bring to the team:
- Prospect, develop and close new business while creating satisfied and reference-able customers
- Drive complex, enterprise-wide sales-cycles and effectively present Pentaho Data Management & Analytics value to C level executives and to Information Technology.
- Skilled at conducting sales both in person and via phone/web with high level executives.
- Work strategically with Inside Sales to develop a territory and target account plan to create a healthy pipeline that will yield over achievement in booking targets.
- Orchestrate and manage team selling efforts between Sales Engineering and Professional Services
- Forecast, manage, and update pipeline activities using Salesforce.com
Please submit your resume in English
- 8+ years of quota-carrying software sales for large enterprise organizations
- Proven track record of quota over-achievement
- Experience prospecting, driving, orchestrating and closing complex sales cycles
- Experience selling business applications or software platforms is strongly preferred
- Data Management, Data Catalog, Analytics, ETL and Big Data experience preferred
- Demonstrate knowledge of key ROI and TCO principles
- Continually exceeds Quota vs. Performance
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment