Controlling and Planning Specialist
Job ID: R0036961
Date Posted: Nov 21, 2023
Segment: Green Energy & Mobility
Business Unit: Hitachi Energy
Company Name: HITACHI ENERGY TAIWAN CO., LTD.
Profession (Job Category): Finance
Job Type (Experience Level): Experienced
Job Schedule: Full time
- You will be supporting the development of global/regional common processes and CoE hub implementation.
- You will be guiding and influencing the local business to make best use of COE Hub capabilities and services in optimizing end-to-end business processes.
- You will perform Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) based on customer requirements and designing, implementation and maintenance of automated tools/reports.
- You will be performing functional and legal entity controlling for special projects.
- You will be facilitating the exchange of know-how and best practices between the COE’s including the best practice and optimization.
- You will be supporting the definition and roll-out of key performance indicators and monitoring measurement compliance.
- You will be responsible for benchmarking of KPI’s measuring cost efficiency, level of standardization and customer satisfaction along with process design benchmarking.
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business.
- A bachelor’s degree in finance, Accounting, or Business Administration.
- More than 5 years of experience in Controlling and/or FP&A in international context.
- Experience in interacting with process and business stakeholders at various levels, including executive managers and familiarity with general accounting and reporting processes.
- Proficient in IT systems & application: ERP (SAP FI/CO), MS Office, Power BI , Planning and Reporting tools and integrated solutions.
- Understanding of end-to-end process, systems and data flows across organization at business and finance side.
- Outstanding attention to detail, accuracy, and ability to multitask.
- Proficiency in both spoken & written English language is required.