You as an Order Handling Specialist (Open) will be part of Hitachi Energy business based in Baghdad, Iraq. You should be Managing and handling the orders received with regards to the materials and service requirements. Monitoring and reporting to Line Manager whether the objectives and set targets are met within the technical, commercial and time frame of project. Ensuring One HE approaches in Service delivering according to Service strategy. Improving Customer satisfaction.
- Devising and ensuring the procedures are followed from the time of order receipt till receipt of final payment.
- Following up with clients for Invoice preparation, submission and receipt of payments.
- Assisting the line Manager in preparing reports and any other requirements.
- Assisting the line Manager in preparing the project schedule, manpower requirements.
- Coordinating with the line Manager in finalizing and releasing the Bill of quantity of import and local materials.
- Assisting and coordinating with logistics for floating enquiries, receiving multiple quotations from approved suppliers and thereby ensuring materials are on time as per project schedule.
- Notifying to the line Manager regarding systems/infrastructure available to meet requirements and comply with safety codes.
- Consulting with various internal departments to determine their need for space improvement and within the standards.
- Following up the submittal and approved of Engineering and As-built documents are submitted and got approved on time.
- Rendering support and technical suggestions to Sales if requested.
- Following safety guidelines given by Safety Officer
- Ensuring HE Health & Safety rules are followed in sites and to report all breaches of HE Health & Safety within the field of responsibility and beyond.
- Maintaining strict confidence concerning all confidential information provided by HE to protect HE property.
- Strict compliance with HE Compliance and Ethic Guidelines
- To maintain HE and Customer property given to the employee (e.g. cars, mobiles, tools etc.) at all times in good condition and report immediately any defect or damage.
- To coordinate and report any personnel related issues and problems with HR department.
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Technical Diploma or bachelor’s degree in engineering field
- Experience project management, analysis, and control.
- Customer focused attitude
- Able to communicate effectively.
- Able to be flexible and work in a team environment.
- Thinking and acting systemically