SmartTV OS development, delivering high-performance products with the latest innovations. Scope includes developing core services and components, including video, audio pipelines, graphics backend, Native, and WebSDK, and modern components for the home multimedia center.Requirements:
- BA/BS in Computer Science or Engineering, or equivalent experience
- 10+ years in software engineering in the embedded space
- Expert level of understanding of Embedded Software Engineering
- Strong creativity in problem-solving skills
- Teamwork & collaboration skills to work across organizations and lead cross-functional teams
- Communication & stakeholder management skills
- Experience in middleware stacks multimedia or automotive domains - might be one of the following (STBs, Tizen, AOSP, WebOS, etc).
- Bonus points for hands-on experience in the following parts - graphics stack, multimedia, HDMI, BLE, DVB
What We OfferEmpowering Projects:
- Participate in the architecture design of middleware for SmartTV
- High-level component design, defining layers and interfaces, technology selection
- Work on defining integration strategy
- Review and supervise the detailed design and implementations
- Preparing relevant documentation artifacts
- Communicating with different stakeholders
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.