We are looking for an experienced leader to take on the role of Test Architect. In this project, we create new software from scratch and work on the validation of next-generation vehicle controllers, which integrate new and advanced software functions for cloud connectivity, EDGE processing, and supporting autonomous driving, EV, and advanced connectivity features. It is an automotive project for well-known car manufacturers, a technology game changer that leads to a fundamental transformation within the automotive industry.
If you are an analytical person who can work independently or as a part of a team with excellent problem-solving skills - join us! You will have a chance to create interesting products - cutting-edge automotive market-related technologies - that are already in use or will be used in the near future by thousands of people. Don't stand and watch the IT world moving forward - create software that drives your world! We would also like to focus on your career path so that you can grow with us in the technologies you like.
If you have a feeling, even slightly, that this is something for you - don't hesitate. Our fantastic recruitment team will provide you with more information and guide you through the process. Don't waste any second, apply!Requirements:
- At least 5 years of experience in software quality assurance/testing and test methodology/test automation
- Experience with AWS Services: S3, SM, ECS, ECR, DF
- Experience with GitHub, Jenkins, Selenium, Postman and Appium
- Ability to define the best validation strategies taking into account technological development and possible new technologies
- Experience delivering validation using modern testing methodologies including Agile, Scrum, CI/CD deployment methods
- Experience with user channel validation: mobile apps, web, digital assistants and smartwatches
- Experience with iOS, Android OS and API communication
- Strong foundational experience with Agile, Scrum, SAFe
- Ability to collaborate effectively with global teams
- Excellent communication skills to explain the issues/status to management
- Detail-oriented and possess exceptional written, verbal, and organizational skills
- Ability to drive completeness, accuracy and quality in the completion of deliverables
- Ability to communicate in English
Nice to have:
- Experience in the automotive, Telematics, Infotainment and Connected Vehicle domains
- Understand and analyze architectural design
- Identify any gaps or missing information needed to perform validation and testing activities
- Participate in defining test strategy for the given set of requirements
- Participate in the design of the test framework and harness
- Analyze and interpret executed test cases and confirm that the software behavior respects the requirement documents
- Support different test activities
- Maintenance of the test environment
- Work with a bug tracking system to record, trace and drive to resolution defects and issues discovered
- Support the development team in issues reproduction and root cause analysis
- Participate in tasks planning and technical risk assessment
#LI-ELIZACIERPICA #LI-HYBRIDWhat We OfferEmpowering Projects:
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.