The client is one of the largest communication technology companies in the world. The client delivers superior customer experiences through their products and actions. Everything they do, they build on a strong network, systems, and process foundation.
The primary solution goal is to update the existing SGP.22 v2.4 Platform components implementation to v2.5 to support SGP.31 specification and enable the constrained IoT devices equipped with eSIM support.
To achieve the goal, by Client was presented with a client eSIM for Constrained Devices (SGP.31/32) Development Approach, including the list of components to be added, new network elements and new interfaces.Requirements:
- Proven AQA experience, 4+ years as QA Engineer;
- General knowledge and understanding of:
* testing approaches, techniques and methodologies;
* software development lifecycle, bug lifecycle;
* technical testing documentation: test plan, checklists, test cases;
* requirements management and bag tracking tools.
- Experience working with databases, ability to compose basic SQL queries;
- Good understanding of the product lifecycle and the parties involved;
- Experience working with Agile methodology;
- Strong English communication skills;
- Problem solving, organizational, analytical skills, and attention to details;
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to manage multiple tasks or projects with changing priorities;
- Time management and prioritization skills. Utilize available time efficiently in order to achieve effective and efficient results;
- Ability to capture a complete and accurate problem/symptom description of an issue;
- Ability to successfully troubleshoot and narrow down issues, identify root causes, and find creative solutions to effectively address customer concerns.Job Responsibilities:
- create test requirements, design and implement automation test cases
- build, Execute and Maintain Progression and Regression, Automation Test Suites
- defect reporting and validation of the fixes to the software
- effectively communicate and coordinate with engineers, leads and stakeholders for an agile testing mindset and "Shift-left testing"
- quality Assurance role on the project
- analize and test requirement and provide feedback to BA/PO/Dev;
- create and maintain test documentation: test scenarios, test cases, test plans;
- perform test execution for client-server applications;
- plan test scope and test coverage;
- follow defect lifecycle: reporting, verification, root cause analysis;
- act as a point of communication with the client side, product management team and other parties in the ecosystem;
- prepare the full scope of the test documentation
#LI-RemoteWhat We OfferEmpowering Projects:
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.