Our client is a leading provider of technology solutions for merchants, banks and capital markets firms globally. This company is a prominent player in the financial technology (FinTech) sector, and services a diverse client base, including banks, credit unions, asset managers, payment processors, and other financial institutions.
Key aspects of his business include:
- Core Banking Services: They offer a comprehensive suite of services and solutions, including core banking systems, payment processing, risk management, wealth management, asset management, and more. They provide software and technology infrastructure to help financial institutions manage their operations effectively.
- Technology Innovation: They invest heavily in research and development to stay at the forefront of financial technology innovation. They aim to provide cutting-edge solutions to their clients, helping them adapt to the rapidly changing financial services landscape.
- Payments Solutions: expertise in payment processing. Facilitate various payment methods, including card payments, digital wallets, real-time payments, etc.
- Data Analytics: leverages data analytics & artificial intelligence to provide insights that enable better decision-making for clients. This includes customer analytics, market research, and predictive analytics.
- At least 5 - 7 years experience.
- English: Advanced
- Capable of understanding the main ideas in texts of medium to high complexity and in standard language, provided.
Define and deliver experience strategy.
- Use human-centered design methods to co-create and test solutions that address real customer challenges.
- Develop User Journeys and User Flows that highlight customer interactions throughout an end-to-end experience.
- Provide wireframes for concepts.
- Prototyping to be used for user research.
- Detailed visual and UX design supporting tactical efforts.
Provide governance strategy, as follows:
- Define workflow and best practice;
- Design requirements;
- Documentation/Onboarding materials;
- Define operation processes;
- Advise on architectural strategy;
- Advise on scope and staffing recommendations;
Influences strategy for a project or product area by articulating a coherent UX vision based on clear, actionable problem/opportunity statements.
- Works within existing customer experience success metrics for a project or product area.
- Explores diverse, novel perspectives and design directions by default, and evaluates concepts using appropriate methods to determine the strongest.
- Confidently facilitates idea generation with stakeholders.
- Demonstrates mastery of common visual and interaction design principles and practice, and creates appropriate sketches, wireframes, flows, design comps, and prototypes with minimal guidance.
- Brings together different stakeholders with varied perspectives to identify opportunities to align goals and increase efficiency across organizational boundaries.
- Consistently creates clear and compelling materials and narratives explaining design rationale to team and stakeholders using customer, business, or competitive insights.
- Actively seeks diverse feedback on design work and anticipates feedback to address it proactively.
- Tailors communications (content focus, style, format, etc.) for different audiences as appropriate.
- Applies and adapts design and research processes to fit the needs of the project.
- Develops empathy and insights about customers based on data and insights from research and other customer data sources.
- Communicates customer-centric goals when presenting work.
Define the key goals across the design team and align all stakeholders and secondary team members:
- Kickoff Workshop;
- Stakeholder interviews;
- Onboarding/platform intros;
- Develop hypotheses/stimulus for research;
- Envision an ideal state vision and bring it to life as a testable hypothesis:
- Prioritization of key concepts/ideas;
- The conceptual envisioning of the future state;
- Evolve and crystalize the ideal state vision based on testing - convert it into a back casted roadmap;
- High-fidelity Figma comps;
- Resonance testing to evaluate the future state vision;
- Evolve and document ideal state;
- Continue to refine the roadmap to prioritize based on desirability, feasibility, viability, and operability.;
Bring the experience to life through implementation - working through content creation, detailed design sprints, MVP launch, and scaling the solution then operating and optimizing the experience.What We OfferExciting Projects:
Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.Collaborative Environment:
Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.We offer you the best quality of work life so that you exceed the expectations of our clients, while achieving your professional and personal ambitions.Professional Development:
Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes English classes, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings. We also offer the chance to travel internationallyExcellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, extended paternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.