Job ID: R0034442
Date Posted: Dec 20, 2023
Segment: Green Energy & Mobility
Business Unit: Hitachi Rail
Company Name: HITACHI RAIL STS S.P.A.
Profession (Job Category): Other
Job Type (Experience Level): Experienced
Job Schedule: Full time
1. Ensure that the train drivers and OCC operators have received the Temporary Operation training and instructions prior to any works.
2. Ensure that the train drivers and OCC operators are competent and certified for the tasks given and fit for work and establish a roster to control the fatigue.
3. Provide to the train driver, for the manual movements: a detailed definition of the train movement(s) to be performed including speed and stop point before providing the start movement command.
4. Collect from the permit to work controller, the program, and instructions to prepare the dynamic tests.
5. Provide the day-to-day program and instructions to the SCADA and ATS Establish the shifts for the OCC operators.
6. Establish the shifts for the OCC operators.
7. Manage the traffic of all types of Rail Vehicle in zones controlled by temporary operation organization, Issuesue the train mission order to the test train drivers, record which driver is on which train and the way to communicate with the driver (TETRA Radio number, mobile phone number).
8. Coordinate with the permit-to-work office for all track access requests. Ensure that OCC/train driver communications are recorded.
9. For test, investigation, or repair, the ideal candidate will request the OCC operator the de-energization or the energization of the Traction Power supply upon request from the Train Driver.
10. Coordinate with the trackside personnel for the site clearance and manual turnout configuration before the execution of train movement.