You will propose technical solutions and works on consulting assignments, using established standards, methods, and technologies, to develop solutions and resolve issues. Safety, Quality & Integrity are license to operate our business in Hitachi Energy. Every individual is responsible for his/ her own workplace safety and contributes towards Organizational HSE & Sustainability performance.
- Proposing technical solutions and works on consulting assignments, using established standards, methods and technologies, to develop solutions and resolve issues.
- Proposing engineering solutions to meet the needs of the customer level. Actively seeking feedback for improvement.
- Leading sales activities to win consulting assignments from 50 to 250 hours.
- Negotiating directly with the responsible persons at customer.
- Working with contract management activities (invoicing and work in progress, etc.) in one's area of work.
- Ensuring delivery of assignments as per the agreed contract.
- Following work plans and cost estimates in one's area of responsibility. Ensuring quality timely implementation within targeted cost.
- Conducting risk and opportunity assessments for consulting assignments.
- Proposing and initiating actions to mitigate and control risks in one's area of responsibility.
- Building network internally and externally for exchange of information.
- Providing support and technical advice to colleagues.
- Supporting in the development of new tools and processes for engineering effectiveness.
- Ensuring usage of standard process and tools.
- Reporting inefficiencies in processes and tools.
- Contributing to achieve agreed business financial targets for a technology, business area or consulting team.
- Live core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- ME/M.Tech in electrical engineering, electrical power systems or similar educational qualification, is required.
- Around 4 to 8 years of experience in the design, understanding and performance of power systems studies.
- Knowledge in power systems analysis, as well as experience in software simulation tools such as PSS/E (power systems), EMTP (electronic systems), and/or Dig Silent Power Factory.
- Analytical mindset and self-going, takes initiatives to solve problems.
- Written and oral fluency in English.