Our client is a leading provider of technology solutions for merchants, banks and capital markets firms globally. Our client is a prominent player in the financial technology (FinTech) sector, and services a diverse client base, including banks, credit unions, asset managers, payment processors, and other financial institutions. Our Client helps their clients use technology in innovative ways to solve business-critical challenges and deliver superior experiences for their customers.
Key aspects of our client's global business include:
Requirements:Strong English Portfolio demonstrating all the requirements listed below (must have):
- Core Banking Services: our client offers a comprehensive suite of services and solutions, including core banking systems, payment processing, risk management, wealth management, asset management, and more. They provide software and technology infrastructure to help financial institutions manage their operations effectively.
- Technology Innovation: our client invests heavily in research and development to stay at the forefront of financial technology innovation. They aim to provide cutting-edge solutions to their clients, helping them adapt to the rapidly changing financial services landscape.
- Payments Solutions: expertise in payment processing. Facilitate various payment methods, including card payments, digital wallets, real-time payments, etc.
- Data Analytics: leverages data analytics & artificial intelligence to provide insights that enable better decision-making for clients. This includes customer analytics, market research, and predictive analytics.
- A high level of craft, storytelling aptitude and process documentation skills. Product design work exhibiting a modern, minimalist experience. Case study narrative articulating participation and personal role throughout the process.
- University or tertiary level student of Graphic Design, UX UI Design and humanities (Communication, Psychology, etc).
- 5+ years of relevant experience in user experience, product design or interaction designer role and leadership positions.
- Experience in Fintech, banking, digital payment and bullets, real time transfers and ISO20022
- Expert in 1 core skill, strong in 2 and capable in 2 of the following skills: Interaction Design, Visual Design, Information Architecture, User research, Facilitation, Prototyping, Technical/Platform knowledge, UX Writing.
- Knowledge of platform design standards (web, iOS, Android).
- Knowledge in user research methodologies, such as Qualitative Interviews, Personas, and Experience Mapping.
- Effective time management skills
- Strength in our common design tools (Figma, Sketch, XD, etc.)
- Experience in implementing high-quality Design Systems and UI elements/components.
- Ability to defend design decisions and negotiate with product teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to share and explain insights and results in simple and powerful terms to a variety.
- Ability to articulate, document, and present all the work in the form of reports.
- Strong understanding of accessibility standards.
- Be a leader, setting examples for others: Training or helping train lower-seniority partners or team members, acting as a coach, delivering training sessions to promote a continuous learning environment in the project and practice.
- Work experience in an international team, close communication with clients, design and development teams.
- Fluent communication with native speakers.
- Capable of understanding ideas in texts of high complexity and in standard language, provided.
As a Senior Product Designer at GlobalLogic, you will join a diverse, talented, cross-functional team and deliver thoughtfully crafted products, interfaces, and experiences that solve real problems. You'll use your skills and capabilities in UX, visual design, and prototyping to build empathy with users while creating/validating solutions that make an impact on people's lives.Problem definition & Product strategy:
Demonstrates expertise in a range of methods for facilitating the gathering and synthesizing of diverse insights in complex, ambiguous problem spaces.
Plans, oversees and provides mentorship on problem framing work at program level.
Builds and drives compelling customer experience vision, strategy and success metrics at program level.Ideation & Visualization:
Expertly facilitates idea generation and evaluation with stakeholders, and mentors others in doing the same.
Mentors and is a role model for exemplary visual and interaction design practice.
Champions simple, elegant experiences and holds themselves and others accountable to a high quality bar for design execution.Systems thinking:
Facilitates collaboration with different stakeholders with varied perspectives and strives for optimum organizational efficiency by aligning goals across boundaries and making recommendations about changes/approaches.
Takes a whole systems approach to analyze customer problems and implements holistic solutions by ensuring that linkages between customer touchpoints, structure, process and technology are made.
Defines foundational layers of the system.
Guides the design of components, patterns and drives optimizations for flexibility, re-use, usability, performance, brand distinction and visual appeal.
Applies advanced concepts around modularity, reusability, progressive enhancement, browser fallbacks and state and conditional logic.Communication & presentation:
Develops persuasive communication materials and storytelling techniques that build trust with partners and establish long-term relationships.
Models effective use of design feedback.
Guides others on best practices and approaches for clear, concise and organized communication.Customer centricity:
Applies and adapts design and research processes to manage large/complex problem areas.
Uses both qualitative and quantitative insights of customer research and data and business analytics to drive design solutions.
Consistently creates solutions that match customer needs and problems.
Partner with Product Managers, Engineers, Project Managers, and other Designers (Experience, Business and Data) to advocate for the user and ship high-quality products.What We OfferExciting Projects:
Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.Collaborative Environment:
Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.We offer you the best quality of work life so that you exceed the expectations of our clients, while achieving your professional and personal ambitions.Professional Development:
Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes English classes, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings. We also offer the chance to travel internationallyExcellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, extended paternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.