Testing or not testing? That's the question...
We want to help you make a decision so if you have solid commercial experience in testing automotive software but there's also a place in your heart for code written in C or C++ take advantage of an opportunity and join us!
We are looking for a Senior Adaptive Autosar Software Integration Engineer who wants to shape the future by creating cutting-edge solutions. We are working on the most captivating experiences in the latest frontier of automotive technology. When you join us, you will be part of a team for the validation activities in the next-generation vehicle controllers and software platform.
In your daily work, you will come into contact with the new architecture that will integrate new and advanced software functions for cloud connectivity, EDGE processing, thus enabling highly automated driving and advanced connectivity features.
Not only will you gain experience in a highly valued area, but you will also have fun being part of an efficient team. Don't wait, just apply!Requirements:
The ideal candidate will possess excellent and demonstrated skills in embedded software development in C++, and experience in integrating software with adaptive AUTOSAR
middleware. The job also requires working familiarity with software integration, testing, and a good understanding of modern vehicle software architectures.Necessary Skills to Succeed in this Position:
- Bachelor in Electrical and Computer Engineering, or other related degrees
- Adaptive AUTOSAR software integration
- Strong familiarity with Adaptive AUTOSAR architecture, Functional Groups/Clusters, Base Software Integration
- Development in C++
- Build - Bazel/Cmake
- QEMU - or other posix emulators
- Scripting - Bash, Python
- Python Test Framework
- Ubuntu PC based development familiarity
- QNX OS know-how, (or EBCorbos)
- ARXML design, ARXML Authoring tools (Vector Tool Suite), and ARXML Parsing
- GDB - or other Runtime debugger familiarity
- Familiarity with model-based system engineering and the V software lifecycle model
- Familiarity with virtualization and containerization
- Computer network programming experience, and familiarity with Ethernet and CAN
- Possess strong initiatives and problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills and ability to interface with other teams.
- Upper intermediate level of English
- Master in Electrical and Computer Engineering, or other closely related degrees.
- Experience working within an Agile/SAFE software development process
- Experience with industry cryptographic protocols
- Familiarity with functional safety code analysis tools
The duties for this role include:
- Software integration
- Deployment of Adaptive AUTOSAR stack
- Deriving verification and validation criteria for AUTOSAR requirements.
The candidate will work with cross-functional teams that are responsible for implementing the software development life cycle, starting from requirements and ending with validation.
#LI-ZZ1What We OfferEmpowering Projects:
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.