• 2-4 years of experience in test engineering
• Experience with Selenium for automating browser-based tests
• Experience working within a team developing software or supporting software development efforts.
• Experience with Postman or other API automation frameworks
• Able to demonstrate automation best practices
• Experience with Jira or other test management toolsJob Responsibilities:
As a Senior Test Engineer, you will be responsible for testing and verifying that client world class software operates at the highest level. You will test and ensure that intended functionality is correct across all targeted devices, browsers, and operating systems. You will uncover, log, track, and resolve software defects throughout the development and deployment process and assist with the creation of a quality product. You will work closely with the entire production team and client throughout the development lifecycle to create and execute test cases, communicate testing progress, and describe defects. Additionally, you will be responsible for test plan creation, test cases, and execution of exploratory testing at a high level for various product types.Responsibilities:
• You work as a member of a multidisciplinary team
• You develop testing solutions by:
• Analyzing information needs and creating test data
• Conferring with users and engineers
• Studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes
• Investigating and understanding problem areas
• Standing up and maintaining the test automation suite
• Review test cases and ensure that they align with requirements and have appropriate
• Design test cases and perform various types of testing such as functional, integration, and
end-to-end, on various platforms such as mobile
devices and web browsers.
• Support project teams in defining suitable quality objectives and acceptance criteria.
• Participate in code reviews and provide feedback and suggestions to increase quality.What We OfferExciting Projects:
Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.Collaborative Environment:
Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.We offer you the best quality of work life so that you exceed the expectations of our clients, while achieving your professional and personal ambitions.Professional Development:
Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes English classes, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings. We also offer the chance to travel internationallyExcellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, extended paternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.