GlobalLogic Sweden is looking for an Brand Designer to work for one of our clients within the Automotive industry with a location in Gothenburg, Sweden.Requirements:Qualifications and skills required for the role
E.g. degrees, years of experience, competencies needed
• Education in Graphic form/Final art or other relevant education in design, graphics and layout.
• At least 1-2 years of experience from graphic design, design agency, advertising agency or marketing department
• At least 1-2 years of experience in automotive development- and design processes.
• Knowledge in art directing CGI artists
• Passionate and strong skills in graphic design and typography
• Strong interest and talent for motion design
• Strong communicator with good presentation skills.
• Strong skills in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign and PowerPoint
• Skills in After Effects, Blender and Autodesk Suite are valuable
• Being a true team player, as well as having a strong drive and being able to work independently.
• Structured, methodical and analytical with good planning skills.
• Flexible and able to work under constrained time schedules and frequently revised circumstances.
• Fluent in English, both spoken and written.
Be able to travel to suppliers within China and Europe if necessary.Beneficial hard skills:
• Scripting (Phyton)IT/SW requirements (if applicable)
Adobe Creative Suite; After Effects; Blender; Power PointJob Responsibilities:
• Create and deliver original production for visual identity, branding and labelling according to Client's values.
• Develop guidelines and templates and support designers in various projects.
• Deliver finished originals of high quality and during periods work under time pressure and deadlines.
• Communicate the company's graphic profile with our internal Design team and take responsibility that the guidelines are being followed
• Create image management, presentations and updating of current graphic and visual elements and concepts.
• Prepare presentation material and participate in design reviews.
• Responsible for keeping order and archiving images and document files.
• Attend in relevant meetingsWhat We OfferEmpowering Projects:
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.