Supplier Quality Management Engineering Senior Professional
Job ID: R0035162
Date Posted: Nov 27, 2023
Segment: Green Energy & Mobility
Business Unit: Hitachi Energy
Company Name: HITACHI ENERGY (CHINA) LTD.
Profession (Job Category): Engineering & Science
Job Type (Experience Level): Experienced
Job Schedule: Full time
- You will be responsible for the supplier claims management agenda and its solution including financial/rework/replacement clearance in close cooperation with Purchasing dept. (SCM)
- You will be responsible for the evaluation and/or creation of quality documentation.
- You will be actively participating in the qualification (sampling) process of purchased components and strategic decision-making resulting thereof.
- You will be responsible for purchased components drawings and other related released documentation distribution.
- You will be responsible for change management within the supply chain.
- You will be taking care of and maintaining evidence of various sorting activities.
- You will be responsible for on-site activities at suppliers´ sites including but not limited to process or product audits, failure analysis, verification of corrective and preventive measures´ effective set-up, etc.
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity means taking responsibility for your actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Technical university degree + 3 years practice related, can also have purchasing/commercial or lower degree but always accompanied by relevant technical practice and knowledge.
- MS Office advanced user knowledge required.
- ability to read and understand technical drawings, and various production technologies´ overview.
- G-8D methodizes awareness, and quality documentation knowledge such as P-FMEA, control plans, process flowcharts etc.
- experience with supplier audits and sampling processes necessary
- experience in working with SAP system and driving license gr. B would be an advantage.
- Proficiency in both spoken & and written English language is required at the B2 level (ability to lead negotiation with foreign partners),