Harmonic is a leading provider of innovative broadband solutions that deliver video, voice, and data to communications providers around the world. GL team participates in the development, QA, and support of several generations of such solutions.Requirements:
- Education: Bachelor/Master in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Telecommunications or equivalent;
- Expertise in IP network switching and routing protocols, TCP/IP stack is highly desirable;
- Hands-on experience with Linux;
- A strong understanding of IP protocols and telecommunication/cable operator networks;
- Experience in a technical support organization in a broadcast, communication, satellite, cable, telco or a similar domain;
- Experience with bash/python scripting;
- Experience with Salesforce, Jira, Confluence;
- English level - upper-intermediate (verbal and written);
- Superior problem-solving, analytical and communication skills;
- Ability to work on flexible hours.
- Responsible for integration and support in assigned product areas to Harmonic's regional customer support engineers and, when necessary, customers who are diagnosing, troubleshooting, repairing and debugging complex system problems involving Harmonic and associated equipment;
- Report and track design, reliability and maintenance problems or bugs to R&D engineering groups;
- Assist, and implement both hardware and software upgrades to the existing Harmonic customer base.
#LI-MD2What We OfferEmpowering Projects:
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.