GlobalLogic Sweden would like to invite a Senior Android Platform Developer to join our clients for Automotive projects in Gothenburg, Sweden.
Our clients are Tier 1s and OEMs from Europe and USA and development is targeted to Automotive Solution what will be deployed in newest European cars.
Wage: From 3400€ gross monthly. Final salary will reflect your skills and experienceRequirements:Required:
- Strong background of software development in C++ and/or Java
- Experience in Android stack
- Experience with Carplay
- Experience from working in a Linux environment, preferably on a QNX Real-time system
- Experience in developing automated unit or integration test in C++/Java or Python.
- Experience with tools like JIRA and Confluence, Git and CI toolchains
- Experience using the Android NDK.
- Experience with GNU make or AOSP blueprint.
- Experience in modern app architectural patterns (MVP, MVVM, layered architecture, refactoring)
- Comfortable with responsibility for the full software development life cycle from conception to deployment; including design, architecture, documentation, implementation as well as verification and validation.
- Experience within Automotive or Infotainment
- Experience in Automotive communication buses, CAN, Flexray, SomeIP, etc
- Experience in software development on QNX platform
- Experience in Qualcomm SoC is highly beneficial
- Driver's license (B-level)
- Collaborate with UX and stakeholders to define a coherent end-to-end solution.
- Software development in application framework and native layers of Android stack for automotive infotainment system.
- Together with team assume responsbility of implementation of complete feature, from HMI to HAL, including design, architecture, documentation, implementation, verification and validation
#LI-MK4 #LI-RemoteWhat We OfferEmpowering Projects:
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.