We are committed to modern development methodologies and tools like continuous integration, agile development and test automation to design and implement innovative and high-quality software.
When you join our company, cooperating with the rest of your team (DevOps, Designer and Frontend Engineers) you will be responsible for making update campaigns for all systems available in the cars.
If you want to create interesting products - cutting-edge automotive market-related technologies - it looks like we have a project that you might enjoy. There's no time to waste so apply and join us!Requirements:
- At least 3-4 years of proven experience in NodeJS software engineering
- Experience with building and redesigning backend applications
- Experience and knowledge of the Linux environment
- Experience with REST API
- Technical documentation development skills
- Attention to detail, goal-oriented attitude
- Effective time management and flexibility task performance maintaining priorities
- Ability to communicate in English
- Take part in requirements analysis
- Work with documentation
- Implement, extend and support the platform solution for automotive middleware
- Contribute to the design and development of new features and services
- Participate in the analysis, diagnosis and troubleshooting of software system
- Cooperate with other teams to follow up issues resolution
- Close cooperation with Project Manager and Product Owner
- Pro-active participation in project meetings
#LI-PAULINAKAUP #LI-REMOTEWhat We OfferEmpowering Projects:
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.