A project within the Energy domain that covers Asset Performance Management (APM) and is designed to provide health and performance insights to prevent critical asset failures while optimizing asset lifecycle costs. The software you will be working on will help clients to:
- Increased reliability by identifying, prioritizing, and resolving risks
- Reduce maintenance costs by replacing ineffective time-based practices
- Lower capital expenditures by extending asset lifespan
This assignment is for a subproject destined to create a cloud-agnostic implementation of the product, that could be deployed on-premise, i.e. we need to perform migration of the software we developed for Azure to an on-premise platform, and replace/rework Azure-related calls to their cloud-agnostic version.Requirements:
- 4+ years of experience as a Product Owner/BA in an Agile Software Development setting (experience utilizing agile delivery processes and toolchain)
- Understanding specifics of industrial control&monitoring systems
- Effectively communicate complicated concepts to a non-technical and technical audience in English (verbal and written)
- Excellent analytical capabilities, self-responsibility, and customer orientation paired with an entrepreneurial, can-do attitude with a strong sense of product quality
- Team player with a hands-on mentality and able to set priorities to craft a direction
- Result orientation and demonstrated persistence towards achieving progress despite obstacles and short-term setbacks
- Demonstrated strong analytical, problem-solving, organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills required.
- Fluent in English (verbally and written).
#LI-AB8 #LI-RemoteJob Responsibilities:
- As a Product Owner, you will manage the development of an on-premise version of a cloud-based Asset Performance Management platform for Power Grids. You will be cooperating with different project stakeholders on the client side, having significant freedom in making decision related to the development of the project.
- You will be responsible for project backlog definition and prioritization according to the high-level goals of the client.
- Coordinate with the team on User Story definition, prioritization, implementation, and acceptance.
- You collaborate with the product manager and business stakeholders to define and document business requirements as well as partner with technical staff to develop acceptance criteriaWhat We OfferEmpowering Projects:
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.