The client is a cybersecurity company that provides solutions to protect organizations and individuals from advanced threats and data theft. Covers a wide range of cybersecurity services, including web and email security, data loss prevention, cloud security, insider threat protection, and network security. The company leverages various technologies and approaches to safeguard users, data, and networks from potential cyberattacks, both from external threats and internal risks. Their solutions often incorporate advanced analytics, machine learning, and behavioral modeling to detect and prevent security breaches.
- B.Sc. Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent knowledge
- At least 5 years of development experience with modern C++
- Excellent communication skills and high ability to lead and motivate
- Capable to independently take a feature through the entire development cycle while cooperating with the different teams
- Experience with Windows OS internals
Nice to have
- Experience with cross platform development
- Experience with Linux/Mac development
- Experience with conan
- Security or cyber background
You'll be part of our Endpoint Protection group
- The Endpoint Protection group's mission statement is to provide best in class and Innovative EDR, DFIR & EPP protection in order to prevent cyber-security malicious organization attacks.
- To achieve our mission, we use next-generation collection, detection and prevention engines, behavioral analysis, AI and other techniques.
- Combined with an excellent skill set, engagement, and outstanding organizational culture, this engineering group, from low level to backend and UI, is responsible for E2E engineering deliveries and making a significant business impact.
- The team builds our EDR solutions for Linux and Mac operating systems utilizing the newest frameworks and APIs to protect our customers from cybersecurity threats .
In this position you will
What We OfferEmpowering Projects:
- Build real time solutions that collect massive amount of data from endpoints, leveraging cutting edge technologies, getting familiar in-depth with the OS internals
- Work closely with Windows APIs, understand the depths of the operating system
- Commit full end to end feature development - from planning to automation
- Work with multiple stakeholders, including security researchers, backend developers and product
- Work in an Agile development cycles
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.