The Implementation Engineer will work with internal teams to implement, test, and support their use of the product. You will identify areas that can be automated throughout the process and implement strategies to increase efficiency. In addition, they are able to effectively multi-task and are comfortable wearing multiple hats in order to meet tight deadlines.Requirements:
- Knowledge of MySQL
- Knowledge of Linux line commands and file structure
- Proactive communication with internal stakeholders to ensure timely project completion
- Outstanding analytical, problem-solving, organization and multitasking skills
- Intermediate knowledge of programming languages (concept and principles of programming)
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL
- Intermediate knowledge of relational databases architecture
What We OfferExciting Projects:
- Documents task status and completion using project tracking tools
- Set up server certificates
- Setup LDAP & Active Directory
- Create database tables
- Create table mapper programs to load and append data
- Perform quality assurance on data loaded
- Automate data loads
- Alerts project manager to possible scope challenges, issues or change requests
- Effectively communicates with all levels of technical and non-technical personnel
Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.Collaborative Environment:
Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.We offer you the best quality of work life so that you exceed the expectations of our clients, while achieving your professional and personal ambitions.Professional Development:
Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes English classes, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings. We also offer the chance to travel internationallyExcellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, extended paternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.